Sunday, December 27, 2009

How to be a Verga Insider

A lonely corner of the blogosphere is a buzz with the question "Who is Not Andy Sere?"

The idea is that since I'm anti-Hurt and relatively uncritical of Verga I must be some sort of Verga insider on the campaign payroll.

You see, I have "connections" with the Verga campaign that show through in my blogging.

Here's how I do it.

I'm subscribed to their campaign e-mail list. I get their campaign updates through a nefarious secret program called "Gmail."

Also, I am using this top secret new technology called "Twitter" to follow Verga's campaign announcements.

If it seems like I'm retweeting a lot of Verga's tweets, go look at how often other candidates are tweeting. They aren't. Retweeting is just my lazy way of blogging.

So that's my secret of how to be a Verga insider.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry, but this is the most awesome blog post yet. :) Ah...so easy a caveman could do it, yet some folks seem to think it's so hard! lol

    ReplyDelete